haikus by date
February 2018 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- admin on day one forty two – curse words, the other kennedy assassination, and porcupines
- Daniel Langhoff on day one forty two – curse words, the other kennedy assassination, and porcupines
- admin on day one thirty nine – paintings that suck
- Ken on day one thirty nine – paintings that suck
- admin on day one thirty seven – chess set purchasing, bruce lee, and raccoons
Category Archives: haiku reviews
such a good movie had everything I enjoy like for instance apes
pretty awesome flick exactly like Groundhog Day but with explosions
Joseph Smith? LIAR!! Brigham Young? FROG FUCKING C*NT!! but them cats could sing * / *seriously though, it was fucking great.
/ is there any way some douchebag can find love with Natalie Portman?
pretty damn boring however Michelle Williams still looks good naked* *probably makes it worthwhile.
they say Transformers are “more than meets the eye” but not in this damn case
it’s pretty darn good but never measures up to MC Hammer’s theme just finished watching this…was there ever a more perfect fusion of artistic vision? NO FUCKING WAY
oh it bites alright reality bites – BIG TIME movies okay though
not a good movie there was no real story and the lion scared me
I have not seen this movie, nor do I intend to. it’s about t.v. Harrison Ford is in it hope he got paid well